Submitting an Article Online
Sorry, submissions are temporarily disabled for this journal
Guidelines for Manuscript submission can be found in this example article which is located on the IJMS website.
Submission of Manuscripts
Manuscripts should be prepared according to the “author’s guidelines” given on their own website.
Three copies of the completed manuscript should be sent to the following address:
Editor in Chief (International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies)
Faculty of Graduate Studies
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Telephone: +94 112802551
Fax: +94 112802551
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Any third-party-owned materials used have been identified with appropriate credit lines, and permission obtained from the copyright holder for all formats of the journal.
- All authors have given permission to be listed on the submitted paper and satisfy the authorship guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All DOIs for the references have been provided, when available.
- Tables and figures are all cited in the text. Tables are included within the text document, whilst figure files are uploaded as supplementary files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. Every effort has been made to ensure that author names are removed from the manuscript.
Copyright Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS), University of Sri Jayewardenepura
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.